Everybody wants to play
How many getting money?

DFSocial Gaming

Tournaments

League of Legends 1

PC Finished!

Rewards

100 DFSocial

Beginning

24 Jan

End

1 Feb

League of Legends 2

PC Finished!

Rewards

70* bDFSocial

Beginning

10 Feb 2021

End

20 Feb

Counter Strike 1

PC

Rewards

21.5 bDFSocial

Beginning

1 Mar

End

7 Mar

Chess 1

PC - Mobile

Rewards

34 bDFSocial

Beginning

27 Feb

End

21 Mar

Poker 1

PC - Mobile

Rewards

>17 bDFSocial

Beginning

28 Feb

End

28 Feb

Coming soon!

Coming soon!

Your Medals

Tournament:

League of Legends 1

Position:

Bonus:

100% discount on the DFSocial required amount at the next LoL tournament.

Tournament:

League of Legends 1

Position:

Bonus:

50% discount on the DFSocial required amount at the next LoL tournament.

Tournament:

League of Legends 1

Position:

Bonus:

25% discount on the DFSocial required amount at the next LoL tournament.

Connecting Holders & Gamers

DFSocial works as a bridge between holders and gamers.

Holders are able to enter a partner player's address. The first will afford all the fees. Once he claims, automatically he will receive 75% of the reward. The other 25% is automatically sent to the gamer.
Gamers only need an Ethereum ERC-20 compatible address to earn by playing!

Are you a holder?

Are you a gamer?

Are you a holder?

Are you a gamer?

Searching for Streamers & Pro-players

Go to the offer.

We are searching for a Twitch streamer or pro gamer who is willing to join our ranks as a Gaming Ambassador in exchange for a fair rewarding system.

More coming soon...